2014년 1월 13일 월요일

hey!!! How was your Weekend?????

Hey!!! How was your Weekend?????


I went to Ehwa womans university last weekend.

This university is established by Missionary called Seukeuraenteun in 1886.





Establishment of pear blossoms means that righteous truth of God was pronounced to dark land. Pear blossoms founded meaning of that lighten light to women who get forced down in band of tradition and convention and become meaning of character, woman, and develop community and nation society and within human society beautiful harmony and dream which accomplish faithful peace which he belongs furthermore. Sublime value idea of Christian battle array ․ line ․ beauty is basic rights of pear blossoms and is persisting up to the present as ideals of education as motive power that enable history of pear blossoms.






I took a walk Ewha Womans University.
I went to building interval and sank in memory of my old days.
I was happy!

When I visit next time, I should look around a little more.

Bye Bye!!! See you!!!

댓글 1개: